Disclaimer & Rules
Company and Client Information
- Brilliant Cleaning Services and Helping Hands Resources Ltd. does NOT guarantee the removal of stains such as, rust, mildew or others caused by hard water build-up , abuse or lack of maintenance.
- All areas are expected to be free of clutter and accessible.
- We are NOT responsible for damage due to fault and/or improper installation or age of any item.
- All surfaces (i.e. marble, granite, hardwood floors, etc.) are assumed sealed or protected and ready for us to clean without causing harm. Should damages occur we hold no responsibility.
- All furniture, decorations and belongings on wood floors or any other soft surface is assumed to have proper protection. We will not be responsible for furniture, decorations or belongings scratching or damaging flooring or any surfaces.
- We only clean windows and blinds that can be reached with a 6 step ladder provided by client. For exterior windows we can only clean windows on the ground level without a ladder required.
- For safety, no other jobs /contractors should be present while we are cleaning.
- The presence of other workers or excess of people in the house might cause the cleaning estimate to be inaccurate or your bill to be higher. Having other work done in a house/office while our teams are working might affect the cost and time needed to complete the cleaning to your satisfaction. We hold no responsibility for areas that become dirty again once we clean from persons at the work location using areas during or after cleaning has been provided.
- No heavy furniture will be moved unless discussed and agreed upon in advance.
- We require a 1 hour arrival window to assist with anything unforeseen and out of our control.
- A $2.00 administration fee is applied to all transactions.
- A $5.00 fuel surcharge is added to all transactions.
- 48hrs notice is required to cancel, change or add time to your appointment. Otherwise a cancel fee of $75 + gst is applied. If it’s within 12hrs or less of your scheduled clean the full amount of the clean scheduled will be applied.
- If your cleaning lands on a statutory holiday (excluding Christmas Day and New Years Day) we will still come to clean at a higher rate of $85hr+ gst per team of two cleaners. Should you want to reschedule, it is your responsibility to do so a minimum of 48hrs prior to the statutory holiday.
- If you have a pet that cannot be controlled or shows aggression you are required to remove it from all work areas. Should you not be able to accommodate we will not provide services and you will be charged the full amount of the clean that you scheduled.
- Your cleaning time starts from when we arrive and start unloading and bringing in gear to when we carry out and load all gear back in the vehicle.
- You are required to provide access to hot water and electricity for all cleaning services. We provide all cleaning supplies and equipment however if a ladder is required you would need to provide it.
- A 5% monthly penalty will be added to invoices 30 days late from Date of cleaning. An additional 5% penalty will be added every 30 days there after or the invoice will be forwarded to collections.
- The customer is responsible to provide parking for the cleaners. If you are unable to provide free parking the customer is responsible for all parking costs.
- Should for any reason we be unable to send you the amount of cleaners you scheduled we will ensure to stay the appropriate amount of man hours that you scheduled for whether it be more or less cleaners that we can send.